FC Dallas will offer some unique fare at its concessions this season, as the club has unveiled a line of new Toyota Stadium menu options.
Changes for 2019 include $3 food and beverage options at two locations. Toyota Stadium Executive Chef Rex Turner and his team will also offer an enhanced culinary experience throughout the venue, including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free.
Newly-added destinations, available to all fans, will include:
3 More Points Stand: Aligning with FC Dallas’ goal of earning three points every time on the pitch, Toyota Stadium will offer fan-friendly pricing at two stands for the 2019 season.
Both locations (Section 112 & 120) will feature $3 items, including:
- PK Dogs – a hot dog wrapped in a pastry blanket
- Pretzel bites
- Turkey BLT sandwich
- Fountain soda
- Bottled water
- Beer (Tecate Light, Dos Equis, Budweiser)
Market 469: Fans looking for dietary inclusion can stop at the Heineken Red Star Club to visit Market 469, which includes vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Market 469 menu includes:
- Roast beef marinated in chimichurri sauce on a brioche bun
- Turkey BLT with avocado on a croissant
- Avocado, cauliflower, tomato tossed in balsamic vinaigrette – Vegan
- Veggie sandwich, tomatoes, cheese, zucchini, squash with a pesto spread on gluten-free bread – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Mediterranean hummus with pita chips – Vegetarian
- Vegetable crudité with avocado ranch – Vegetarian
Crafty Cocktails: Custom-batch cocktails to provide fans an authentic bar experience while cheering on FC Dallas.
- Eastsider: Vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and topped with a beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club, Winners Club, Hall of Fame)
- The Kicking Mule: Lunazul tequila, lime juice, simple syrup topped with a ginger beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
- Irish Palmer: Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, apple juice, simple syrup and lime juice. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
A number of stands throughout the stadium will offer brand new culinary selections, such as:
- Blackened Chicken Po’ Boy: Blackened chicken tenders, coleslaw, sliced Roma tomatoes, remoulade sauce and green onions. (Burgers and Po’ Boys – Section 132)
- Smoked Rib Plate: Slow smoked pork ribs with homemade slaw on the side. (The Corner Kick – Section 102)
- Tiebreaker Taco Salad: Tortilla salad bowl filled with lettuce, tomatoes, beans, seasoned ground beef, guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and ranch. (Stadium Bowls – Section 127)
- Chicken Pesto Panini: Marinated chicken breast in pesto aioli, arugula, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese on a brioche bun. (High Press – Section 109)
- French Bread Pizza Made in-house, pepperoni or supreme. (East Side Kitchen – Section 129, Main Street Kitchen – Section 112)
- Pretzel Bites: Mini pretzels served with nacho cheese as a dip. (3 Points Stand – Section 112/120)
Chick-fil-A Stand: Fan favorite Chick-fil-A will also be served at Toyota Stadium in 2019. The stand location at Section 112 will include Chick-fil-A’s famous Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Original Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fry Chips. The Chick-fil-A stand will be closed on Sundays.
Club seat holders will be able to enjoy the following additional offerings at premium spaces at Toyota Stadium:
- Smoked Chicken Flatbread: Crispy flatbread with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, smoked chicken, gouda cheese, shaved red onions and smoked bacon.
- Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Fluffy Belgian waffles, crispy chicken tossed in chipotle honey, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, vine ripe tomatoes and leaf lettuce.
- Milanese Torta: Fresh-baked bolillo roll, chipotle black bean spread, crispy chicken cutlet, vine ripened tomatoes, leaf lettuce and guacamole.
- Argentinian Steak Skewers with Rice: Carne asada marinated flank steak, chimichurri sauce, Argentinean vegetable rice.
- Banana Pudding: Rich pudding layered with whipped cream, fresh bananas and shortbread cookies.
FC Dallas kicks off the 2019 MLS regular season at home against the New England Revolution on March 2 at 3:30PM CST.
Image courtesy FC Dallas.